First Medical School is a Digital e-Learning solution of Firstobject Technologies Ltd. which acts as an e-tutor for NEET(UG) Entrance Examination.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(UG) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology). The duration of the test is 3 hours. The examination is conducted in English as well as vernacular languages such as Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Oriya and Kannada.
First Medical School consists of a study material that covers the syllabus according to NEET exam. It consists of a unique examination module that has the ability to give sufficient practice to the students and provide topic-wise feedback report for the student to improve.
The application has more than 15,000 questions covering all the topics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter:Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life